How can I help?
You can volunteer with or donate to the American Red Cross of North Central Texas by calling 322-8686. The North Texas Area United Way, 322-8638, is also an excellent contact for voluntary and donation needs. For more information please contact the City of Wichita Falls Emergency Management Office at 940-761-6870.

Show All Answers

1. When are the Outdoor Warning Sirens tested?
2. I cannot hear the Outdoor Warning Sirens inside my home?
3. Are there are any public storm shelters?
4. Where can I learn more about Emergency Management?
5. How can I help?