MSU Burns Fantasy of Lights
FREE • ALL AGES • PUBLIC WELCOME
Children can mail their letters to Santa in the colorful mailbox located next to the flagpole at the MSU Burns Fantasy
Here are some things to remember:
- You do not have to put a stamp on the outside of your envelope.
- You must include an additional envelope (return envelope) that is self-addressed and has a stamp.
Santa will mail back a letter in the enclosed stamped envelope provided by you!
Midwestern State University
Join everyone this upcoming holiday season for the annual MSU-Burns Fantasy of Lights at Midwestern State University, located on the Hardin Lawn. The festivities will begin on November 21 with the Lighting Ceremony, with the display turning on each night until December 26.
Take a further look into the one-of-a-kind holiday display at Midwestern State University, the Burns Fantasy of Lights, in our most recent Arts Council Education Virtual Tour. This tour was streamed LIVE to 14 Wichita Falls ISD and Region 9 ESC classrooms on Friday, Dec. 9th, as a part of our Distance Learning programming. It is available to the public to view anytime on the ACWF YouTube channel: @artscouncilofwichitafalls
Virtual Tour Details:
· Live interactive tours of local and regional arts and culture locations or events,
· Hosted by professional presenters from the KFDX newsroom
· Students/participants can ask questions in real time
· Tours happen throughout the school year (ask to be on our list for updates!)
· Recent tours include: Wichita Falls Ballet Theatre, Wichita Falls Poetry Society, MSU Texas Fain School of Fine Art
· YouTube Virtual Tour Playlist—https://bit.ly/3Yt0kK7
· YouTube Channel—https://www.youtube.com/@artscouncilofwichitafalls/playlists
River Bend Nature Center
With the flip of a switch, more than 60,000 lights on more than 200 lighted displays will glitter and sparkle, bringing the sights and sounds of the season to adults and children. Our Nature Gift shop will be open for holiday shopping!
We are excited to announce that due to the generosity of donors, admission to ElectriCritters will be made free to the public again this year!
ElectriCritters is a fundraiser for River Bend Nature Center and directly supports River Bend’s hands-on natural science education and outreach programs for children and adults! River Bend is stroller and wheelchair accessible. River Bend is located at 2200 3rd St. near the main entrance to Lucy Park.