May 6, 2020, 10:00 AM - May 31, 2020, 5:00 PM @ Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall
Has been postponed until further notice.
May 20, 2020, 8:00 AM - June 3, 2020, 5:00 PM @ Wichita Falls, Texas
Wichita Falls, Texas - The Wichita Falls Municipal Court understands the potential financial struggles created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, the Wichita Falls Municipal Court will provide aid to those who have outstanding citations that may soon be in WARRANT.
This is an opportune time to request a reasonable solution, whether it is obtaining an affordable payment plan, an extension on your due date, or other available court options. Many cases have been scheduled to go into a warrant for failure to pay or failure to contact the court. these cases have been temporarily placed on hold for warrant status.
For the next two weeks, starting today, May 20, 2020, and lasting through June 3, 2020, the court is offering an opportunity to save defendants money and possible arrests. If you feel your case may be in warrant, please contact the court for assistance in resolving this matter.
May 25, 2020, 8:00 AM - May 26, 2020, 5:00 PM @ Wichita Falls
Wichita Falls - The City of Wichita Falls facilities will be closed for Memorial Day, Monday, May 25. The trash pickup schedule will be adjusted as follows:
- Normal Monday trash pickup will move to Tuesday.
- Normal Tuesday trash pickup will move to Wednesday.
- There will be no curbside organics recycling pickup on Wednesday.
- Regular service will resume on Thursday.
- The Transfer Station and Landfill will also be closed on Monday. Both will return to normal hours on Tuesday, May 26.