Skip to Main Content
Ordinance Amending the Order Ratified by the City Council on May 5, 2020; declaring an emergency
How Do I...
Select a Category
Citizen Police Academy Association
Information for the Initiation of Water/Sewer/Trash Service
Junior Citizen Police Academy Application
Vacation Patrol Check-Police
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Crime of the Week
The CivicPlus City Crime Solvers is a program that offers citizens a safe, secure and totally anonymous way to help their police in solving crimes, seizing illegal drugs, recovering stolen property and putting criminals behind bars.
How Does Crime Solvers Work?
1. The media publishes information about crimes which have been difficult to solve, or advertise persons wanted on outstanding criminal charges.
2. Persons with information about a crime, or the whereabouts of a wanted criminal, call the 24-hour confidential tips line, at (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
3. Callers are assigned a code number by the call taker. The information is then investigated by the police.
4. Hopefully, their information will help solve a crime. A citizen's board of directors meets to review the cases, and approve cash rewards for callers whose information has helped the police.
5. Callers, never seen by police, get their reward of up to $1000 in cash by a member of the civilian Crime Solvers Board of Directors. Callers never reveal their names or testify in court.
How to Send a Tip
If you wish to help the CivicPlus City Crime Solvers, help the CivicPlus City Police solve crimes, while remaining anonymous, and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, there are two methods to choose:
1. You may call our 24-hour, confidential tips line at (XXX) XXXX-XXXX. This phone line is NOT traced, recorded, or caller I.D. used. You do not give your name, just your information.
2. You may leave your tip in the space provided below. This information is electronically sent to the Crime Solvers tip center, where it is then forwarded to the CivicPlus Police. No email user name, or ISP identification is received by the police. Your tip is just as anonymous as a phone call.
How to Claim a Reward
1. To claim a reward, or check on the status of your tip, call the CivicPlus City Crime Solvers program coordinator, Sergeant Hank Franco at (XXX) XXXX-XXXX. He will answer your questions, or put you in touch with a Crime Solvers Board member for your reward payment.
2. Remember, you NEVER meet the police, and you NEVER give your name, just your information.
Enter Tip Information
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Accessibility & Accommodations
DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
Lake Wichita Revitalization Committee
Proposed Full Service Hotel and Conference Center
Water Meter Replacement
PAY MY COURT FINE
PAY MY BILL
CITY YouTube PAGE
CODE OF ORDINANCES
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow