How do I register for recreation activities?
There are 3 easy ways to register.
1. Register on-line at under Parks & Recreation department.
2. If you are a continuing student only, payments will be taken over the phone Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00 pm with Visa or Mastercard only. (Phone Number 940.761.7490)
3. In person at the Parks and Recreation Office in Room 209 of the W.F. Recreation Center located at 600 11th Street upstairs above the Library in room 209.

Show All Answers

1. How is a picnic shelter reserved?
2. How do I register for recreation activities?
3. Where can I find out about special events in Wichita Falls?
4. Does the City of Wichita Falls have facilities available to rent for special occasions?
5. Where are the parks located in Wichita Falls?
6. Can the Log Cabin in Lucy Park be reserved?