How do I sign up for city services?
To establish a new water account customers are asked to come to the Utility Collections Office in Municipal Auditorium, located at 1300 Seventh Street, (940) 761-7414, and make a deposit. Identification is required on new deposits to protect customers from someone else establishing an account in his/her name. Please go to the Utility Billing and Collection Division page on this site, by clicking on City Services then Utility Services, for complete details. New customers needing city trash pickup will need to consult the trash pickup schedule on this site by clicking on City Services then Refuse Collection and Disposal or calling (940) 761-7977 and proceed accordingly.

Show All Answers

1. What is there to do in Wichita Falls?
2. How do I sign up for city services?
3. How do I purchase tickets for events at MPEC or Municipal Auditorium?
4. Can I speak with the City Council?
5. How do I find the City trail system?
6. Is the burn ban still in effect?
7. Does the city recycle?
8. How do I get on the City Council agenda?
9. What is the population of Wichita Falls?
10. Are there any restrictions to hand watering?
11. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
12. Who do I call about dilapidated structures or overgrown lawns?
13. How do I report a faulty streetlight, pothole or damaged street sign?
14. How do I find out if a contractor is licensed or bonded?
15. Who do I talk to concerning city owned property?
16. What do I do if I have a dispute with my landlord?
17. How do I register my children for school?
18. What do I do if I have a problem with my child's school?
19. Where can I get my child immunized?
20. Where do I go to get a marrige license?
21. How do I request access to City of Wichita Falls records?