Food Control Downloadable Forms

You may download a copy of the Application for a Food Permit here. You will need to submit this form when applying for your Food Permit.

Click here for the temporary permit application. You can find out if you need a permit here.
Additionally, you may download an Application for Grease Trap Permit here. You must have this in order to obtain your Food Permit. You will need to bring a copy of this permit with you when you come to the Health District.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (940) 761-7820.