Named after W.F. Weeks and Harry C. Weeks who donated 258 acres of land to the city for park use in 1926, it is the largest of the city’s parks. Located along both sides of Holliday Creek, it is bounded by Midwestern Parkway on the north and Southwest Parkway on the south. The City's municipal golf course,The Champions Course at Weeks Parkis located in the heart of the park. The course has undergone a complete, multi-million dollar renovation and features a brand new 18 hole course, driving range, pro shop and restaurant. A 3 mile concrete hike and bike trail (part of the City's 14 mile trail system) runs along the east side of of the park along Holliday Creek. The park has atennis centerwith 9 lighted courts and pro shop. Weeks Park has a large picnic shelter with 30 picnic tables that will seat 180 people. There are public restrooms, numerous barbeque grills, benches, and a basketball court.
There is a kid fishing pond in South Weeks Park on
the south side of Southwest Parkway.