Report a Violation

Due to an upcoming software upgrade online reporting will no longer be available through this page. To report a violation please call our office at 940.761.8841.

Please Note: Any complaints involving vehicles or items on a public street other than trash containers left at the curb should be directed to the Wichita Falls Police Department at 940.720.5000