Agendas and Minutes
The Wichita Falls City Council meets the first and third Tuesday of each month. The meetings are held in the Council Chambers located on the first floor of Municipal Auditorium, 1300 7th Street, beginning at 8:30 a.m. The meetings are open to the public. The City Council Agenda is posted on this site the Friday prior to the scheduled Council meeting. A digital citizen comment card can be found here.
Texas State Law requires that the minutes be officially approved by the City Council before the minutes become public information. Following Council Approval, the minutes are made available in the City Clerk’s office and on this website.
Board and Commission meeting minutes can be viewed by clicking the link above. Once there, click on City Clerk and then Boards and Commissions Minutes. Current meeting agendas are listed below.
Board and Commission Meeting Agendas
• Type A Board- Wichita Falls Economic Development Corporation
• Type B Sales Tax Corporation
• Airport Board of Adjustment
• Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
• Civil Service Commission
• Construction Board of Adjustment and Appeals
• Downtown Development Steering Committee
• Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board
• Employee Benefits Trust Board
• Helen Farabee Centers
• Housing Authority
• Lake Wichita Revitalization Committee
• Landmark Commission
• Library Advisory Board
• MPO Technical Advisory Committee
• MPO Transportation Policy Committee Meeting
• Park Board
• Planning and Zoning Commission
• Tax Increment Financing (TIF 2) Board Zone #2
• Tax Increment Financing (TIF 3 ) Board Zone #3
• Tax Increment Financing (TIF 4) Board Zone #4
• Water Resources Commission
• WC CWF Health District Board
• WC CWF Hospital Board
• Wichita Falls Fireman’s Relief & Retirement Fund
• Zoning Board of Adjustment
Posted meeting agendas other than City Council and Board and Commission meetings can be found at the links below.